- 4 tbsp soya milk
- 1/2 tsp grain mustard or mustard powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 7 fl oz (200 ml) vegetable oil
- salt and black pepper
- Blend together the soya milk, mustard, lemon juice, cider vinegar and ½ clove garlic.
- Keep the blender running and add the oil gradually, in a thin stream. By the time you have added all the oil the mayonnaise should be thick.
- Season to taste and keep in the fridge until needed. It will keep for a few days.
- Source: www.vegansociety.com
Eat Plants Not Animals https://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/