Vegan Butter-Cream Filling
This delicious and creamy vegan cake filling can also be used as a frosting. Simply place on top of the cooled cake after baking and leave in the fridge to set.
- 1 cup dairy free margerine
- 1 lb white sugar (vegan friendly)
- 1/4 cup non-dairy milk (coconut based milk works well)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Beat the dairy-free margarine until smooth and fluffy for about a minute.
- Mixing gently add half of the sugar.
- Add the non-dairy milk and the vanilla extract, followed by the rest of the sugar.
- Once most of the sugar has been mixed in, beat the mixture until it is smooth and creamy for around 2-3 minutes.
Eat Plants Not Animals https://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/