Potato & Chick Pea Curry
This curry is absolutely delicious and the flavours really benefit from a longer cooking time!
- 4 potatoes, chopped into small pieces
- 1 can cooked chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 can chopped tomatoes - not drained
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1/2 litre (18 fl. oz) vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp curry paste (I use Thai red curry paste)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- salt and pepper
- Oil for frying
- Fry the onion and garlic.
- Add the potatoes, chick peas, peppers and stir well.
- Add the curry paste, turmeric and garam masala, stir well.
- Add everything to an oven proof dish, add the chopped tomatoes and stock.
- Mix well and season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for around 30 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
Eat Plants Not Animals https://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/