Pomegranate, Avocado & Chickpea Salad
- 400g chickpeas
- 160g cous cous
- 200ml boiling water
- 1 x yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1 x avocado, chopped
- 2 x large tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 pomegranate - seeds only
- fresh mint, chopped
- ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
- Add the boiling water to the cous cous in a bowl with a little black pepper, stir and set aside with a plate on top to keep warm for around 5 - 6 minutes.
- Cook the chickpeas for around 4 minutes.
- Mix all the other ingredients together in a large bowl and add the cous cous and chick peas.
- Season, mix well and serve.
Eat Plants Not Animals https://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/