Green Bean Risotto
- 3 cloves garlic. finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped (remove the seeds according to how hot you like it)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (adds a cheesy taste)
- 1/2 cup each of edamame beans, green beans and peas
- 150g arborio rice
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- ground black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Rinse the rice under cold water and set aside.
- Fry the garlic, onion and chilli in the vegetable oil for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and fry for a further minute.
- Add the beans and peas and fry for a minute.
- Add a ladle of stock, the nutritional yeast and stir until the rice has almost absorbed all the stock.
- Continue until the rice is cooked and most of the stock has been used, stirring all the time.
- Season with ground black pepper.
- Enjoy straight way!
Eat Plants Not Animals https://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/