- 285g/10oz plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 110g/4oz Pure or Vitalite Margerine plus extra for greasing
- 225g/8oz caster sugar
- egg substitute, you can use sunflower oil add enough until the mixture is runny
- 4 ripe bananas mashed (riper the better)
- 85ml/3fl oz coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, cream the Pure/Vitalite and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add the sunflower oil, mashed bananas, coconut milk and vanilla extract or cinnamon to the Pure/Vitalite and sugar mixture and mix well. Fold in the flour mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a greased loaf tin (or lined with baking paper).
- Bake for 45/50 minutes.
Eat Plants Not Animals https://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/