Quick and Easy Vegetable Soup
- 5 medium potatoes peeled and chopped into fairly small pieces
- 1 onion peeled and chopped roughly
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped into fairly small pieces
- 1/2 broccoli washed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped roughly
- 3 tsp vegetable stock or bouillon
- 2 litres boiling water
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- ground black pepper to taste
- Fry the garlic and onion in the oil in a large saucepan.
- Add the ground black pepper and the white pepper.
- Add the carrot and potatoes and fry for a couple of minutes more.
- Add the stock, simmer for 5 mins then add the broccoli.
- Simmer for 17 mins further, stirring occasionally.
- Allow to cool for 5 mins, then blend and serve.
- You can add any vegetables.
Eat Plants Not Animals http://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/