Leek and Potato Soup
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 2 large leeks
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 litre boiling water
- 1 tsp vegetable bouillon
- 1 tsp sea salt
- ground black pepper
- Put the oil in a saucepan to heat gently .
- Add trimmed, washed and chopped leeks. Add peeled and chopped potatoes.
- Heat on low for 2-3 mins with lid on to sweat vegetables (be careful not to burn them).
- Add water, bouillon, salt and ground pepper. Simmer to just bubbling for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are softening (but not mushy).
- Remove from heat and blend.
Eat Plants Not Animals http://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/