- kale washed and torn into bit size pieces
- sea salt
- oil olive or grapeseed oil work well
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the kale and tear into bite size pieces. Dry on a paper towel.
- Place a single layer of kale on a baking tray (don’t pile up too much otherwise you may not get an even crispiness).
- Sprinkle with sea salt and bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Enjoy while it’s warm! Experiment with different toppings, such as nutritional yeast.
Eat Plants Not Animals http://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/