Apricot Cous Cous
- 125g Dried Apricots
- 450g Uncooked Cous Cous
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander (roughly chopped)
- 100g Spring Onions (chopped)
- Chop the apricots and place in a bowl. Pour over enough boiling water to just cover them and leave to soak for approx. 10 minutes.
- While apricots are soaking, put the cous cous in a large bowl and pour over enough boiling water to just cover it. Cover bowl and leave for 10 minutes, allowing the cous cous to cook.
- Drain off any excess water from the apricots, chop them and add to the cous cous. Mix briefly and then stir in the oil, coriander and spring onions and serve.
- Can be eaten hot or when cool.
Eat Plants Not Animals http://www.eatplantsnotanimals.com/